With the job market becoming more competitive, it is vital for graduates to understand, and to be able to foresee seeking placements in industries that would offer them the best compensation for their years of struggling through university.
Being one of the smallest country in the world, in terms of population, New Zealand with a population size of 4 million people may not be considered as a big enough market for larger companies or businesses to set up shop. Hence this would have impacted the job opportunities available locally as well.
Hence, we have compiled a list of the Top Paying Jobs in New Zealand for Fresh Graduates, to prepare them for a stable career life ahead.
- Computer Specialists If candidates hold a degree in Information technology or computer technical engineering along with some additional certified course, they can easily apply for higher designations in this field and can earn between $59,480 to $65,000.
- Dental Hygienist This is one of the fastest growing occupations which need some good experience in the same field. In this profession, candidates need to deal with taking X-rays, cleaning teeth and other kinds of dental hygiene solutions. People can earn a starting salary of $58,350 in this profession.
- Radiation Therapist These are the professionals who deal with Radiation therapy of the patients who suffer from cancers and tumors. Candidates in this profession require devoting good time in practice and training so as to earn higher pay scale ranging between $57,700 to $60,000.
- Aerospace Engineering This occupation deals with the maintenance of aircrafts and space vehicles and a degree in engineering technology is a must for the candidates of this field. Any kind of certification in a particular subject can facilitate the candidates to find a job with a better paying scale like $52,500 and above.
- Fashion Designer This line of work involves study of latest trends and applicants must hold an associate degree in fine arts for applying in the same field. From selecting a fabric to choosing the best colors, fashion designer fulfills all the requirements and earns an average salary package of $55,840.
Credit and source: New Zealand Business Network